- Babel Clash -- A blog that Jocelynn Drake and Jeaniene Frost have been doing at Borders Sci-Fi. They have great information over there for urban fantasy readers and writers.
- Twittercism -- A great website with articles and tips on Twitter to maximize your tweeting experience.
- The Literary Project's interview with Stacia Kane -- Gives a lot of great information about writing urban fantasy.
- Genreality's Conference Survival Tips -- Especially good for RWA. I think the name of this one says it all.
- Promotion -- An article by Lucienne Diver that really delves into promotion and publicity.
- Social Media Marketing for Authors, Part 2 -- This is a great article about none other than Twitter.
- Okay, here's one I didn't get off of Twitter, but I think it's great nonetheless. Jessa Slade's Fool Proof Productivity Guide. Yes, I do happen to be speaking to the choir. haha
The Making of Meaningful Backstory (Part II)
1 week ago