I wish I could find the list of my 2008 goals, but I know that I accomplished some special landmark events. Earning my Bachelors of English with an emphasis in Creative Writing, having my debut ebook, Melody of Love, be accepted and released, teaming up with three wonderful women to form The Deadly Vixens, I completed two full-length novels, as well as other things I probably forgot to mention.
So, for this year, I'm aiming even higher.
- Get my novella accepted by a publisher.
- Finish three books (two of which I've started).
- Get an agent.
- Get more involved in the writing community and network.
- Read more.
- Be more consistent with my blog and
- Build more of a web presence.
I'm very excited about the year ahead, and I hope to share it with all of you.
I wish you the best of luck with your goals. Your blog is lovely.ReplyDelete
Good luck with your goals! Be sure to check in with us at CataUniversity with your progress.ReplyDelete
Thank you both for the comments! I'll make sure to check in with my progress.ReplyDelete