I've been tagged by my friend Wendi Darlin. Here's how it works:
The rules of this meme are simple.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I love cats now, but used to be dog-obsessed. (Dogs are good, too, but I wouldn't trade in my cats for the world.)
2. When I'm out I tend to order Margaritas.
3. Video/computer games make me instantly addicted, so I have to control myself when I play them. Especially since I should be writing!
4. I love to sleep. It can be a hobby of sorts at times, but again, one that I have to watch closely.
5. Sometimes I feel homesick for Finland, even though it's not technically my "home," but I did spend almost 2 months there this past summer and over a week there the summer before that.
6. I got my PRO pin today! =) So it's important, I had to toss something in the last slot.
World Suicide Prevention Day
2 weeks ago