Thursday, July 26
Monday, July 23
Okay, now on to other things. I'm back to editing now. Hooray. I received a wonderful critique from my critique partner and feel thoroughly invigorated. Well, I'll write again later. Now I'm off to get something to drink before I start.
Friday, July 6
2. Italy. Wonderful food and, again, fascinating history (both ancient and medieval, my favorite kinds. Hmm...am I giving away my history fanaticism?)
3. Alaska. The great white north. Plus I love snow, and it just seems like it'd be an amazing place to see.
4. Transylvania. Once again, yes I had to mention it. I'd love to see Bran Castle and all of the other magnificent things there.
5. Lapland. It's in Northern Scandinavia, especially Finland, and I've love to go explore and see what it's like there. Plus they have cute fuzzy reindeer!
6. Greece. More awesome history comes from here.
7. Russia. Ah, what can I say. I'm a bit infatuated with this country. Beautiful language, I love Chicken Kiev, fascinating history, etc.
8. Washington State. It seems like it'd be a great place to visit, plus I'd like to see Seattle.
9. Northern California. Again, seems like a nice place to visit, and I'd like to see the big Redwood trees.
10. Scotland. I think this one goes without saying. Scottish highlands, and of course the pubs! haha
11. Ukraine. It seems like it'd be a fascinating place to visit. I love Eastern European history.
12. Switzerland. The Alps. I'd love to see those!
13. San Diego, California. Well, I'd just love to go to Sea World here and see how different it'd be than Orlando as well as to the Zoo, etc.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Wednesday, July 4
|You Are a Lime Margarita|
Realistic and grounded, you have the energy to tackle any obstacle that stands in your way.
Hyper and driven, you despise lazy behavior of all kinds... especially lazy drunks too tired to dance!